Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shabby Chic Inspirations

I have been decorating my house in a shabby chic style with mostly, pink, cream, and green colors. I love shabby chic and all my furniture and the baby's things tie into this style. Also, I have been decorating the baby's things with bunnys and Beatrix Potter things.



This is a piece of furniture I have in my living room. I am thinking about putting it in the baby's room to make more room in the front room. We'll see. :)


This is a inspiration photo I found on the web. I love the colors and the style of this for Madison's room.



I dont know why but I love this photo of a tea cart. Ever since I found it on the internet, I have wanted a tea cart. I think it is darling, and beautiful.

I have been going with the bunny theme for Madison with the pink, cream, and green colors. I really like rose patterns for fabric and have been thinking about making some pillows or something. That would def. be an adventure. I dont know how to sew. I have been considering learning. I dont know but I probably will try. I dont know why or how I got started on this shabby chic theme, but I really like it. Its seems so ladylike and charming. I am def. going to be doing some more decorating and things when I get back home.























No comments: